Interface test adapter (ITA)
We design & build dozens of Interface Test Adapters
- For in-house designed ATE systems
- For any customer’s existing system
- Providing complete electrically- and mechanically-designed units from the customer’s own specifications
- Utilize our build-to-print services to duplicate your existing design
Benchtop & ATE System Chassis
Cramped for space? Need an instrument that’s small & packed with power?
- To simplify your T&M needs, In-Phase Technologies offers small, benchtop systems packed with the power to test any device
- Or, we can produce your own test chassis
- In-Phase Technologies combines the latest PXI technology with our customized test chassis
- Choose our custom-designed signal routing & conditioning chassis
- Integrate your test equipment together into a reliable & handy system
Custom test fixtures
Test Fixtures Vital to Success
Design & development of custom test fixtures is a vital ingredient in the In-Phase Technologies test & measurement product lines.
- We’ve provided hundreds of test fixtures for applications including:
- Board probing
- Circuit card testing
- RF & microwave Units Under Test (UUT)
- Our mechanical engineering group uses phase CAD design tools vs. test equipment
- We hold extensive knowledge of behavior of both metallic & plastic materials
Cable and harness assemblies
Quick Turnaround on Cable Assemblies
- We design & manufacture hundreds of cable assemblies every year from the complex to the mundane—and everything in between.
- We have decades of experience using a wide range of connector & cable types, along with techniques for:
- Complete test data is normally supplied when continuity and/or isolation specifications are important.
- We provide quick turnaround and will work with any customer’s design or “back of the napkin” sketch.
- In addition, we have the ability to supply test data with cable assemblies that include continuity, isolation, and high-pot testing.