In-Phase Technologies is a leader in systems for automated testing of production-ready components and systems, known as ATE.
Engineers and production test personnel use ATE (Automated Test Equipment) for verification of their systems.
In-Phase Technologies provides:
- Technology expertise including: testing analog, digital, RF, microwave, and fiber optic sub-assembly or component performance
- Our ATE systems are configured to the customer’s specific measurement needs
- COTS is used extensively in with In-Phase Technologies’ standard or custom-developed software
- Special test equipment (STE) capability
- Custom-designed interface devices and test fixtures with turnkey systems are typical
- Multiple design reviews for each ATE development projects
- One-hour drive from Newark or Philadelphia airports
- Our 20,000 square foot facility has:
- Engineering design and prototype lab
- Rapid-prototyping machine shop o Production area for electronic assembly and final testing.
- LN2, compressed air, vacuum equipment, and ESD grounding systems
ATE Systems— From common architectures to ASICs
In-Phase Technologies is uniquely staffed to provide you with a total solution for your common architectures all the way up to Application-Specifc Integrated Circuits (ASICs).
- Wide variety of circuit experience
- True open architecture
- Complete documentation packages
- In-Phase Technologies provides unique test technology to a wide variety of customers. We’ve been in business for over 25 years. That means we’ve tested a lot of hardware and software: everything from digital circuits, low frequency-analog, RF, and microwave—all the way up to lightwave components, assemblies, and sub-systems.
People—Our Greatest Asset
- Highly qualified staff of engineers and technicians
- Personal experience ranges from three years to 30 years
- Backgrounds in RF & microwave technology; mixed signal ATE development; and quality management
In-Phase Technologies products can be found in many markets. The most significant are: defense electronics, satellite, medical device, and microwave component manufacturers. Over the years, the company provided many ATE systems and related products to DOD and other government agencies. In addition, we have produced equipment for the avionics, communications, photonics, and semiconductor industries.